Thursday, October 20, 2005

Postarita: Defined

3 Entries found for Postarita

Postarita (N) Poe-stah-ree-tah

1. A blog to discuss the funny and thoughts of a ninteen year old boy.
2. Post as in post hurricane Rita that completely uprooted said boy for nearly two months, and nearly destroyed his home town.
3. Postarita as in if you switch it out for "Senorita" in the Justin Timberlake song of the same name, you have a catchy pop diddy.


I'm not going to lie to you, this is not my first blog. Chances are this won't even be my last blog. Though, I'm hoping beyond all hope that this is the blog that actually sticks. So, if you can excuse my incorrect use of commas, and attempts to be witty, I promise that I'll be entertaining at least forty percent of the time. Or at least I'll try. So stick with me baby, you know I love ya.

No comments: