Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Kind of

I'm the kind of person who would rather read something hilarious (see Chelsea Handler's memoir "Hello Vodka, It's Me Chelsea" than see something hilarious on youtube.

I'm the kind of person who will more than likely lie awake tonight thinking about how Barrack Obama might very well end up being the ruler of the free world.

I'm the kind of person who is going to feel sad about the fact that I may not be able to use the phrase "I'm hot for Hillary" in reference to myself any longer after this week.

I'm the kind of person who will more thank likely lie awake tomorrow night wondering what joys the next day of my birthday will bring me.

I'm the kind of person who builds things up in his head, only to be disappointed for the most part.

I'm the kind of person who writes stupid lists like this.

I'm the kind of person that you want to meet.

No comments: