Friday, April 06, 2007

For your reading enjoyment

So it's kindof late, and my body is full of antibiotics fighting the raging infection inside my body (but that's another post so I won't get into it.) And as I type this my dad is on the couch snoring me into oblivion while the Discovery Channel blares in the background. Apparently he was watching something which I like to call "People Who Got In Tragic Accidents, and Actually Survived!" I'm not sure if this is the actual title or not but it's pretty fitting. From what I can tell by just vaguely listening to it it's about some stupid guys who for whatever reason did these stupid things and then got all of these stupid injuries and somehow lived to tell their tale on some cheap Discovery Channel doccumentary. My favorite is the one guy who in his plane tried to do what I can only describe as a herky (cheerleading reference!) in an airplane. Believe it or not he crashed his plane into a crowd of onlookers. Well maybe that last part isn't true, he actually landed in the same parking lot as the onlookers however. Apparently he then went on to catch himself on fire, break both his legs, five ribs, and crush his skull among other things. Although as the Discovery Channel has just let me know thankfully there were no internal injuries (Thank God, I was holding my breath on that one). AHe went to the hopsital and then yadda yadda yadda he lived.
I don't know what the point of typing that was but I just felt like it needed to be shared.

No comments: