Monday, April 16, 2007

Hot Shit of the Month: Month One

I've decided that tradition is an important thing. So I'm starting one right now with Postarita. I am proud to introduce you to a monthly series of blogs I like to call "The Hot Shit of the Month According to Jordan"
In this post I like to tell you what I think is the best shit out there. And you should listen, because really I know my shit.

Jordan's hot shit book pick of the month:


"Looking for Alaska" by John Green

Jordan's hot shit album of the month:

"Dignity" by Hilary Duff














Jordan's hot shit food pick of the month:

Grilled Honey Mustard Snack Wraps by Mcdonalds


Jordan's hot shit song pick of the month:


And to be honest thats all of the hot shit I can think of right now, but stay tuned next month for the next part of "The Very Best Shit According to Jordan"

No comments: