Tuesday, November 06, 2007

NanoWriMo

You may not know this by reading my blog, but I'm an aspiring writer. Maybe not the best one, or the most original one, or maybe one who doesn't even know the proper usage of commas. But really who's counting? Anyways there is a contest, well not really a contest but an organization called "NanoWriMo" that I am now a part of to see how many people can write a 50,000 word novel in a months time. And I will succeed. I will, and I must. The charachters will be underdeveloped, and the metaphors will be clunky; but it matters not. It will be fifty thousand words written...well typed by my own hand. And when I finish this feat, I will post all fifty thousand words on this site. Aren't you excited, aren't you thrilled? Aren't you ready for me to shut the fuck up? Well yes, I thought so.


I'll keep you bitches posted though either way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let me know how that works out for you. Sounds awesome! (Also, I want to read it.)

I got your letter and I shall respond accordingly.