Friday, October 20, 2006

Happy Birthday Postarita

On this very day one year ago. I created Postarita on a whim. One year ago today I was in a dark time in my life. I was uprooted, single, and losing faith. Now one year later I'm just single with no faith. I'm looking for a shaky kind of inner peace, one that I haven't found yet. Having Postarita in my life has helped me somewhat however. Here's to another year Postarita. Happy Birthday.

Postarita (N)
Poe-stah-ree-tah1. A blog to discuss the funny and thoughts of a ninteen year old boy.
2. Post as in post hurricane Rita that completely uprooted said boy for nearly two months, and nearly destroyed his home town.
3. Postarita as in if you switch it out for "Senorita" in the Justin Timberlake song of the same name, you have a catchy pop diddy.

No comments: