Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Yeah I stole this

I stole this from Her, who stole it from this person who I've never met.

Instructions:Write 10 statements to 10 different people.Never tell which one is for who.

1.I wish we talked more, but sometimes it's easier just not to call, because I don't like hearing about your life when it doesn't involve me.

2. I don't call or write you, because the air surrounding our ruined frienship is too fragile, too stale. It seems like nothing has been spoken between us, but everythings already been said.

3. Sometimes I fear I might use you as an emotional crutch

4. I can't help but say most of the time I really don't like you, I just tolerate you because everyone says that I have to.

5. I love you, but it seems like the only time we're close is when we're pissed off about something.

6. I really just don't know what we are anymore.

7. Sometimes I think about calling you just to see what's up, but then I remember that I'm not allowed to do that.

8. You are perfect in your own way, I like seeing how you turn out. You always surprise me.

9. I think a new career is in order, I hope that you find everything you're looking for.

10. I love you for everything you are, and aren't.


Okay, done. I'll give you a hint. The last one is about myself, or maybe it's about Britney Spears. I really don't recall.

No comments: