Saturday, May 19, 2007

A Postarita by any other name:

I would just like to say that I was watching my all time favorite tv program tonight: "The Soup". And on it, he used the word vag-jay-jay. I'm assuming this is another word for cunt. Anyways I'd just like to say that vag-jay-jay, is my new favorite word. In fact I considered changing the name of my blog to "Vag-jay-jay" for about ten minutes. Until I realized someone might just call it "Vag-gay-gay" and since I'm not gay; that just wouldn't be good.


EDITORS NOTE:

I would just like to point out that in the coming months if you ever see a one liner posts with the word "DISCUSS" under it, all this means is that I sent a one liner text message to my blog via my cell phone, and I plan on elaborating on the post later once I get to my computer. This is not a discussion prompt for you to leave comments. Oh, what am I talking about? You people don't know how to leave comments. Silly me.

No comments: