Sunday, July 15, 2007

Friday5 Week 3

I'm sorry I haven't been posting this week as my internet usage as been very erratic. My connection has been slow and shitty at best, and completely not functioning at worst. So bear with me updates may come slowly in the coming days. Now I leave you with this weeks Friday5.

Friday5 Week 3:

1. What’s a gross food you like anyway?
I would have to say that most chineese food looks utterly disgusting but tastes amazing. So I guess that.

2 Who’s an unlikeable person you like anyway?
In real life, there are a lot of them. But I don't want to offend anyone so I won't name any names. But I will say that the unlikeable celebrity that I like anyways would have to be Paris Hilton. I mean I know as a self respecting American I am supposed to hate her and everything she stands for but I just can't. She seems cool, I mean maybe you wouldn't want to be her best friend but she'd be the kind of girl you could make out with and not have to worry about anyone's feelings, or you know get the latest gossip from her. All in all I kind of love her.

3. What’s an unpleasant task you enjoy performing anyway?
Cleaning my bedroom. Even though I almost never do it just because of the sheer amount of crap that I have kept over the years. I love doing it because I love organizing my crap and finding things from years and years ago that I completely forgot I had. Like old notes, and letters, and birthday cards, and journals, and such. I love looking back on my youth.

4. What’s a dumb song you enjoy anyway?
I don't listen to Emo, melancholy music so pretty much everything I listen to is shallow and dumb but I love it anyway.

5. What’s a lousy restaurant you frequent anyway?
This Chinese restaurant called "Great Wall" the food is amazing, and the servers don't speak much English so they don't bother you at all. But I have a feeling that the place is actually disgusting in the kitchen and they're actually serving me dog. I'm not trying to be racist or anything it's just a suspicion I have. But I can't help it that shit whether it be canine or not is fucking awesome.

No comments: