Sunday, July 22, 2007

I don't know if you know this or not, but I complain a lot. I bitch, and whine, and moan about unfair things, and things that are out of my control. I say a lot of things, not all of them fair or true, but still important to me. I'm not innocent, and I never said I was. I never claimed to be, I did just as much as you did. Maybe things that weren't as bad in my eyes, but still I did them and I don't deny it. But look, we're far past the point of recconcilliation, and I haven't been talking about it at all recently, so why are you? Why write your doubled edged poetry and pretend that it doesn't reference me all through it? Why do that? Just be upfront. Be blunt if you want to but, at least have the courtesy to say what you mean, if you mean what you say. I have said it from the start, I don't want to reconcile, I don't regret anything I said or did. It's over now and has been for a while. I won't pretend that I'm not worried about you because I am. But that's


FUCK IT.

No comments: