Sunday, July 08, 2007

Friday5 Week 2

Welcome to the second week of Friday5. I skipped last week, so sorry about all that.

1. Given as a percentage, approximately what are the chances that there is a french fry somewhere in your car? If you do not own a car, what are the chances that there is a french fry somewhere in the car you most frequently ride in?
I just cleaned out my car about a week ago, so there probably aren't any in it right now. But when I did clean it out I found an entire bag of uneaten fries, and half of a burrito from Taco Bell. So under normal circumstances: 100%

2. Given as a percentage, approximately what are the chances that you will eat ice cream sometime in the next four days?
70%

3. Given as a percentage, approximately what are the chances that you’ll get a personal, handwritten greeting in the mail sometime in the next week?
0%, all I get are bills and credit card applications that I don't want. And my birthday was a month ago, so no cards. :(

4. Given as a percentage, approximately what are the chances that there will be rain in your neighborhood within the next forty-eight hours?
100%

5. Given as a percentage, approximately what are the chances that in the next twenty-four hours, you will be in the same room as a naked person other than yourself?
I live in an open house, everyone in it (other than me, who has a sense of modesty) is naked all the time. So more than likely this will happen. 75%

No comments: