Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Maybe you should rethink that:

The next time you go on a speil about "making nice", and being "offended because I can't be around you", maybe you should think first. How can you be offended, when the first time you get the chance there you are talking about me again? The next time you talk to my sister, and wish her happy birthday remember that you have no right to say nice things to her, when you're only saying bad things about me. Remember that at the end of the day, your words don't mean a thing. But, what do I know? I'm just immature. Let me start by telling you that peice of information I passed on to one of our friends, wasn't exaggerated by me, it was exaggerated by the source. If I had known that, I probably wouldn't have even said anything. I just told him because I thought you were on another one of your malicious tirades to hurt someone else. And if you think for a second that posting things of me singing is going to "ruin my life" then think again. I couldn't care any less. If you feel like that's what you need to do, do it. It's been almost a year,maybe you should grow up and move on. Seriously, I don't care if you have a new boyfriend you're clearly still hung up. Seriously, I have said this so many times, but I just want to live my life without you in it. If that means me being "immature" by not wanting to be around you, then you should respect that. If I have no desire to be around you, it's only because of the things you do. Your immaturity only proves me right. So keep on, keep it up. Two can play this game, but I can promise you I won't.

No comments: