Thursday, November 03, 2005

Oh My God.

I just received the one piece of news today that is going to send me into a downward spiral of depression and overeating. Do you realize that two people that I graduated with are getting married? Like actually married, with rings, and dresses, and alcohol. And get this: She's not even knocked up. Although I wouldn't really be surprised if she had been, this girl from my recollection was a big old whore. Let me remind all of you, that I only graduated two years ago, let me spell that out for you: WE ARE IN THE PRIME OF OUR LIVES, WE DO NOT HAVE TO GET MARRIED TO VALIDATE OURSELVES. Seriously, I mean really come on you're kind of just asking for a divorce, aren't you? Seriously. But the most harrowing part of all of this is that, these two people that are the same age as me are getting married, and I haven't dated anyone in almost a year, there's so not a God. Seriously, that's all I have to say about that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Survey: One in five teens have own blogs
Nearly three in five school-age teens with Internet access have created online content, including Web pages with artwork, photos and stories - and about a fifth have their own blogs, which also allow friends ...
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to quality assurance highway construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like quality assurance highway construction!