Thursday, November 03, 2005

Oh My God.

I just received the one piece of news today that is going to send me into a downward spiral of depression and overeating. Do you realize that two people that I graduated with are getting married? Like actually married, with rings, and dresses, and alcohol. And get this: She's not even knocked up. Although I wouldn't really be surprised if she had been, this girl from my recollection was a big old whore. Let me remind all of you, that I only graduated two years ago, let me spell that out for you: WE ARE IN THE PRIME OF OUR LIVES, WE DO NOT HAVE TO GET MARRIED TO VALIDATE OURSELVES. Seriously, I mean really come on you're kind of just asking for a divorce, aren't you? Seriously. But the most harrowing part of all of this is that, these two people that are the same age as me are getting married, and I haven't dated anyone in almost a year, there's so not a God. Seriously, that's all I have to say about that.

No comments: