Sunday, June 24, 2007

Friday 5 Week One

Everybody's doing it, and since I don't have a single original thought of my own, I thought I'd do it as well. So welcome to the first week of Friday5 :


1.If you get the first choice of Monopoly tokens, which do you choose? If someone else chooses it first, which is your second choice?
The car absolutely, just because it's so phallic and stupid looking. It's so "Oh yeah like I'm going to believe a car with a hood the size of Montana is going to be able to run correctly." My second choice is the shoe.

2.What’s a board game you are especially bad at?
To be honest usually Monopoly, because I get all into it in the beginning, and I've got all this fake colored money. And then eventually I get bored and just start giving it all away to whomever I'm playing with. Which let me tell you isn't good for fake business.

3.What board game are you particularly good at?
The game of Life. But only the cardboard and plastic one, that other one I'm pretty much sucking at so far.

4.How competitive do you get while playing board games or party games?
Depends on who I'm playing. If I'm playing with my grandmother (which happens more often than I'd like to admit), not competitive because when she loses she's mean, and I try to make that never happen.

5.What’s your favorite board game? What’s a board game you can’t stand?
I love scrabble, even though I'm not really good at it. I cannot stand Clue, or Risk, or Parcheesi, ew.

No comments: