Sunday, June 03, 2007

Soundtrack of my life

Okay, unlike Kelli, I actually always do these things...I'm pathetic.

IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you’re cool...

Opening Credits: "Tell Me Something Good" -Pink

Waking Up: "Stuck"- Stacie Orrico...no way the first line of the song is "I can't get out of bed today" that's fucking awesome.

First Day Of School:"Extraordinary"- Mandy Moore

Falling In Love: "Sunday Kind of Love"- Etta James. No fucking way, that's awesome.

Fight Song:"This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race"- Fall Out Boy

Breaking Up:" How Does It Feel To Be Free"- Reba Mcentire. No Joke, I don't even know the fucking song it's just in my library because it's Reba. That's fucking weird.

Prom:"Fidelity"- Regina Spektor

Mental Breakdown: "Can't Touch This" MC Hammer. Haha.

Driving: "Pachabel's Canon in D Major"-Bach

Flashback:"Ruby SoHo" Rancid

Getting Back Together:"It Matters To Me" Faith Hill

Wedding: "I love Rock and Roll" Joan Jett. (This happens to be appropriate because just yesterday I was telling someone how I want to have a Rock and Roll Vegas style wedding where I rapel in from a balcony to a song of my choice, and then instead of me and my bride walking back down the aisle after the ceremony I want us to be able to disappear in a ball of smoke. Like fucking magic)

Birth Of Child:"Ray of Light"-Madonna (Okay so I kind of cheated on this one, because it is about a birth)

Final Battle: "Hooker"-Pink

Killing Bad Dude: "Bye, Bye, Bye" - Nsync (Dude I didn't even know I still had this. I reall gotta clean out my music)

Victory Song:"Happy" - Saving Jane

End Credits:" Redneck Woman" Gretchen Wilson. Well that's just fucking perfect.

I would tag some people but no one that I know reads this fucking thing.

No comments: