Saturday, March 19, 2011

40 Days of 4 Things, Day 10

Four things I purchased today for my trip to Tennessee:
1. This Shirt from The Gap:

















2. This shirt that is very similar to this one only in red and way more awesome, at The Gap

3.  this pair of Sperrys:








\



4.  These jeans from Old Navy:


















Things I purchased (and then consumed) today:
1. One of these delicious rocky road cake pops at Starbucks

















2.  A shrimp poboy that was very similiar to this one at Dairy Barn













3.  This Passion Fruit Tea Lemonade from Starbucks

















4. At least seventy three of these (By the way I gave up, giving up on Cokes)

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Those rocky road pops look so good! I also really like the blue shirt. You have to tell me all about the SPJ trip when you get back.